Möla!

Siia kõik muud jutud, mis mujale ei sobi. Lubatud on rääkida kõigest.

Moderaator: Meeskond

Re: Möla!

PostitusPostitas Rasmus » 11. Märts 2015, 17:24

http://majandus24.postimees.ee/3118737/euro-ja-dollari-kurss-liigub-vordsuse-suunas

Tahtsin täna internetist 53 dollari eest autogrammidega "Hatcheti" Blu-raysid osta, aga märkasin, et endise 38 € asemel maksavad need nüüd 50 €. :(
Kasutaja avatar
Rasmus
Filmiveeb.ee meeskond
Filmiveeb.ee meeskond

PostitusPostitas Ralf » 17. Märts 2015, 09:17

eerik kirjutas:My dear Mrs Budd

In 1894 a friend of mine shipped as a deck hand on the steamer Tacoma, Capt John Davis. They sailed from San Francisco to Hong Kong China. On arriving there he and two others went ashore and got drunk. When they returned the boat was gone. At that time there was a famine in China. Meat of any kind was from $1 - $3 Dollars a pound. So great was the suffering among the very poor that all children under 12 were sold to the Butchers to be cut up and sold for food in order to keep others from starving. A boy or girl under 14 was not safe in the street. You could go in any shop and ask for steak - chops - or stew meat. Part of the naked body of a boy or girl would be brought out and just what you wanted cut from it. A boy or girls behind which is the sweetest part of the body and sold as veal cutlet brought the highest price. John staid there so long he acquired a taste for human flesh. On his return to N.Y. he stole two boys one 7 one 11. Took them to his home stripped them naked tied them in a closet then burned everything they had on. Several times every day and night he spanked them – tortured them - to make their meat good and tender. First he killed the 11 yr old boy, because he had the fattest ass and of course the most meat on it. Every part of his body was cooked and eaten except Head - bones and guts. He was Roasted in the oven, (all of his ass) boiled, broiled, fried, stewed. The little boy was next, went the same way. At that time I was living at 409 E 100 St, rear - right side. He told me so often how good Human flesh was I made up my mind to taste it. On Sunday June the 3 - 1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese - strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her, on the pretense of taking her to a party. You said Yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wild flowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them. When all was ready I went to the window and called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mama. First I stripped her naked. How she did kick - bite and scratch. I choked her to death then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms, cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not fuck her tho I could of had I wished. She died a virgin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish

Üks põhjusi, miks Albert Fish on üks põnevamaid sarimõrvareid siiani. Midagi sellist tapetud tüdruku vanematele saata on lihtsalt seletamatult evil. Soovitan jätkuvalt seda dokfilmi "In Sin He Found Salvation".
Kasutaja avatar
Ralf
love <3

PostitusPostitas Audrey » 10. Aprill 2015, 16:59

Pilt

Spoiler :
Pilt
Kasutaja avatar
Audrey
Raevunud härg
Raevunud härg

PostitusPostitas Ralf » 10. Veebruar 2016, 17:29

Valik huvitavaid fakte Quorast küsimuse alt: "What are some lesser known/ understood psychological facts?":

• When a group of people laugh, each member of the group will instinctively look at the person they feel closest to.
  • While negotiating with someone leave your hands and palms visible, this is the sign of trustworthiness.
  • Nodding your head while talking or asking a question will make the other person more inclined to agree with you.
  • While telling a lie adding an embarrassing detail can make it more believable.
  • If you ask someone a question and they only partially answer just wait and stay silent, they will usually continue talking.
  • People remember unfinished things better. If a song stuck in your head than think about the last few lines and you will forget it faster. This is called Zeigarnik Effect.
  • Getting someone to do a favor for you makes them like you more.
  • Chewing gum can relieve stress. Chew one during an exam or while doing something stressful.
  • Keep an eye on people’s feet. When talking with someone you can figure out if they are interested in the conversation by looking at their feet. If it is aimed at you they are listening, but if it is aiming elsewhere they rather want to leave the conversation.
  • If you meet someone for the first time and you have hard time by remembering names just say it multiple times. For example in the first conversation say things like “Hello {name}”, “Nice to meet you {name}” or “Where are you from {name}”. Say it at least 3 times in the first minutes of the conversation and you wont forget it.
  • If you meet someone show excitement, this way the other person will be excited about the meeting too.
    Smile and keep eye contact. While in conversation smile at the other person and keep eye contact more than 60% of the time.
Kasutaja avatar
Ralf
love <3

PostitusPostitas Jolt » 10. Veebruar 2016, 18:32

Ralf kirjutas:Valik huvitavaid fakte Quorast küsimuse alt: "What are some lesser known/ understood psychological facts?":

• If you ask someone a question and they only partially answer just wait and stay silent, they will usually continue talking.
  • If you meet someone for the first time and you have hard time by remembering names just say it multiple times. For example in the first conversation say things like “Hello {name}”, “Nice to meet you {name}” or “Where are you from {name}”. Say it at least 3 times in the first minutes of the conversation and you wont forget it.

Sisuliselt kõik Errol Morrise dokumentaalfilmid põhinevad esimesel nendel punktidest. Ta on saanud inimestelt kätte lihtsalt hämmastavat informatsiooni, puhtalt sellega, et pole kiirustanud järgmist küsimust küsima.

Sellel teisel punktil on teada veel üks kaasmõju. Selline nimeline pöördumine hoiab vestluspartneri dialoogis ja pöörduja suhtes tekib sümpaatia. Ilmselt toimib see kõige paremini seltskonnas, sest nii on mulje püüdlikust pühendumisest antud vestlusele kõige tugevam.
Või umbes midagi sellist ma Mõjutamise psühholoogiast lugesin. Mul on tõrge selliste trikkide kasutamise suhtes. Reklaami ja müügitaktikate suhtes muudab sarnaste meetodite tajumine siiski läbinägelikumaks.
Kasutaja avatar
Jolt
Ristiisa
Ristiisa

PostitusPostitas Ralf » 13. Veebruar 2016, 15:33

Jolt kirjutas:
Ralf kirjutas:Valik huvitavaid fakte Quorast küsimuse alt: "What are some lesser known/ understood psychological facts?":

Sisuliselt kõik Errol Morrise dokumentaalfilmid põhinevad esimesel nendel punktidest. Ta on saanud inimestelt kätte lihtsalt hämmastavat informatsiooni, puhtalt sellega, et pole kiirustanud järgmist küsimust küsima.

Toimib ka Howard Sterni moodus tulistada järjest otsekoheseid küsimusi, kuni intervjueeritav kogemata murdub ja ütleb enda kohta midagi isiklikku, mida muidu ei ütleks.
Kasutaja avatar
Ralf
love <3

PostitusPostitas rauls » 13. Veebruar 2016, 21:53

Igaks juhuks tuletan meelde, et täna on Eesti Laulu 1. poolfinaal!
Kasutaja avatar
rauls
Ristiisa
Ristiisa

PostitusPostitas Forzelius » 13. Veebruar 2016, 23:59

rauls kirjutas:Igaks juhuks tuletan meelde, et täna on Eesti Laulu 1. poolfinaal!

Milleks?
PiltPiltPilt
Kasutaja avatar
Forzelius
Ristiisa
Ristiisa

PostitusPostitas Pixie » 14. Veebruar 2016, 17:43

Forzelius kirjutas:
rauls kirjutas:Igaks juhuks tuletan meelde, et täna on Eesti Laulu 1. poolfinaal!

Milleks?

Et kanalitel klõpsides kogemata vaatama ei satuks. ;-)
Kasutaja avatar
Pixie
gatehead
gatehead

PostitusPostitas Ronet » 22. Veebruar 2016, 14:31

Minu nägu kui näen, et Jolt on foorumis
Spoiler :
Pilt

Minu nägu kui näen, et Jolt on uut postitust tegemas
Spoiler :
Pilt

Minu nägu kui näen, et Jolt pole enam online
Spoiler :
Pilt

Minu nägu kui näen, et Jolt on veerand tundi hiljem tagasi koos uue postitusega
Spoiler :
Pilt
Päevik | 2021
Pilt
Pilt
"What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?" - William T. Riker
Kasutaja avatar
Ronet
Filmiveeb.ee meeskond
Filmiveeb.ee meeskond

PostitusPostitas Jolt » 22. Veebruar 2016, 14:52

Reaktsioon viimasele postitusele, sügaval sisemuses
Spoiler :
Pilt

Reaktsioon viimasele postitusele, pealispinnal
Spoiler :
Pilt
Kasutaja avatar
Jolt
Ristiisa
Ristiisa

PostitusPostitas raiz » 22. Veebruar 2016, 15:39

Reaktsioon kahele viimasele postitusele.
Spoiler :
Pilt
raiz
Sõrmuste Isand
Sõrmuste Isand

PostitusPostitas Forzelius » 22. Veebruar 2016, 15:57

Minu reaktsioon asjale
Spoiler :
Pilt
PiltPiltPilt
Kasutaja avatar
Forzelius
Ristiisa
Ristiisa

PostitusPostitas lostinthemist » 22. Veebruar 2016, 18:19

Minu reaktsioon viimasele neljale postitusele:
Spoiler :
Pilt
Minu elust ja enesest
Lõuna-Korea filmiblogi
Eelnevalt AvP_75, nüüd kasutajanimega lostinthemist.
Kasutaja avatar
lostinthemist
Ristiisa
Ristiisa

PostitusPostitas Kickflick » 22. Veebruar 2016, 23:29

Minu reaktsioon viimasele viiele postitusele:

Spoiler :
Pilt
Kasutaja avatar
Kickflick
Ristiisa